Student Accident - School - Secondary Insurance
Rankin School District #98 has routinely carried what is called “Mandatory Student Accident Insurance.”
- The annual renewal for each student has been paid for by the District.
- This plan is meant to be secondary coverage for families to help pick up any out-of-pocket expenses they might incur from a student having an accident or injury associated with school.
- Catastrophic insurance coverage is required in Illinois for all high schools. It is not required for elementary schools; however, theMandatory Student Accident Insurance that is carried by the District may help the families of our students who incur school-related injury costs that are not covered by their primary insurance carriers.
- With the Mandatory Student Accident Insurance the District provides, families automatically have access to purchase optional voluntary 24-hr. Accidental and 24-hr. Accidental-Dental coverage. The Accidental- Dental coverage is for injuries to sound, natural teeth.
- You can access more information = Brochure and Optional Coverage Information
- If your student was injured/involved in an accident at school or during a school function, you can access the claim form here: Student Accident Insurance Claim.
If you have questions, please email or call Dr. Gordon at email@example.com or 309-346-3182.